5.09.2009

What's new with the Horne's.....

We have had the chicks and ducklings for about 2 weeks now. The ducks have tripled in size already!!! They are so cute, when we let them out, they just follow us around. I am looking forward to them going outside permanently since they are stinking up the laundry room.





Grant and I messing around with the camera.




Lucy's impersonation of Ace Ventura Pet Detective...

Lucy girl attended her first "official" Tea Party today. She has been playing "tea party" at church in the nursery and so it was so exciting for her to get to go to a real tea party. Greg's Mom took her and I to Miss Lynn's Tea House for Mother's Day. We had great food and a lot of girly fun!






4 comments:

crystal said...

UMM WOW CHRISTIE,
THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE HUGE FROM THE FIRST PICTURES YOU POSTED!LOL WOW THEY ARE CUTE I WANT SOME AND IAM NOT PLAYING!I GUESS SHOULD MOVE ON A FARM!WHEN CAN THEY GO OUT SIDE AND HOW OLD ARE THEY!

The Pichura Family said...

How fun!!!! Lucy looks like she is living it up at the tea party!!! Keep the pictures coming friend!!!! :) I want to see a picture of the ducks following around the kids! :)

For His Glory said...

Awe, I want to go to that Tea House!!

Reflections of Humility said...

Lucy is so cute with her tea!! She looks like a little lady. And what fun to have ducks. You'll have to tell me more about it, maybe this can be a project I do with the kids.
Thank you for sharing.
We miss you too!!