6.25.2009

What we've done in the last month or so....




The Jr. Rodeo. It was so fun and cool! These were kids and teenagers doing this rodeo and I was just stunned most of the time!


Look how big the ducks are! They just waddle around the backyard now and swim in their blow up pool. They are so funny to watch!


Lucy LOVES to sing, but usually she makes up the words as she sings along. Finally she sang a song that were actually the real lyrics! Incase you can't understand her (clearly there is something wrong with YOU...) she is singing "Jesus loves me".

Grant has been taking swimming lessons this week and he is doing so good! I think his fear of the water / pool is finally over. We had a rough first day, but now he is doing a great job!!! We did a lot of praying and remembering that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phil 4.13) He is so excited to proclaim that "Jesus helped me to not be afraid!"

5 comments:

crystal said...

Wow christy,Lucy is so cute in her little diaper:)I cant believe how well she talks!Lucy singing sounded so cute!
Grant looks bigger and looks more mature and looks like he is getting a big boy face and is losing his baby face lol:)
I also want your ducks and so does addison lol!!!

The Pichura Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for the video's Christie!!! I can't wait to show the kids! Plus...I still can't figure out how to put them on my blog..so I might email you about it! :)
Grace is going to eat Lucy and her signing up!!!
Love you!

Matt5verse6 said...

How fun to watch video!!! Yeah. I'm always so excited when you post new things!!! I pray you and your family are well! We miss you and (as I've mentioned before) I especially miss hearing all you added to bible study each week. Much love.

For His Glory said...

Um Okay I can't believe she totally is singing in full sentences Christie!! Seriously, I wanted to grab her out of the screen and kiss her!!! SHe reminded me of Kalani for some reason (her litttle voice that is)...And big boy Grant swimming is too cool, tell him "Winnie" said Right on Grant Samuel Horne!

Reflections of Humility said...

I enjoyed the videos of the kids. WoW Lucy is getting so big...Holly kept saying is she naked mom...And what and encouragement to you. Pour Gods Word into your kids and seeing it played out. They sure are growing.