3.21.2009

Blessed with friends!

Friends are truly a blessing from the Lord. It's even a bigger blessing to have friends that, even though they live hundreds of miles away, still feel as though they are not far. Friends that you know will be forever friends!

We had some good friends of ours come and visit for a couple of days. They live in Washington and stopped here to visit on their way down to Rio Vista. It was such a blessing to have them here and we miss them so much already!

This is Grant and his "best buddy", Titus. They have been friends since they were about 3 months old. Grant told me that when he grows up he is going to move by Titus. It breaks my heart that he is apart from such a good friend. Our prayer is that God would bring a new friend into his life like Titus.

Lucy and her "big sisters". She loved having them here to play in her "house" with her and her "babies". They were so sweet to put up with her and her attitudes!

4 comments:

Matt5verse6 said...

These pictures are SO precious!!! I hope you and your family are doing well! Please know my heart is with you! ♥♥♥

For His Glory said...

Awe....I love the pic in the tree, sooo cute! I know, I miss them already too:(

The Pichura Family said...

You posted again yipee! And it has pictures of my kids in it..double yipee!!!:)
Thanks so much, again, for letting us come and stay...it was a sweet time and a blessing for ALL of us.
The only thing we missed was a picture of you and I :)

crystal said...

That was some really cute pictures of the kids!I know they are so fun to have around and I to miss them as well!